Tuesday 29 December 2009

Seeing Stars!

Hey!

Y'all recovered from the last few days?! Order is nearly restored here though we've got a mountain of naughty treats to eat - we think we could ration them out until at least Easter LOL!

Most people here have gone back to work today, so I'm making the most of having this week off by getting inky! It feels like ages since I've been able to sit and stamp and make something 'just because'!

Today I'm sharing a card that I've posted on our PTI blog for our new challenge entitled Super Stars!Don't panic! No sewing machine's were harmed in the making of this card! It's just some paper piercing and a fineline black pen LOL!

I still needed some mojo boosting so based my card on the new Mojo Monday sketch #119Yup, it's totally outta my comfort zone with the colours and I confess that I'm still unsure about it! Though I still braved it and went ahead uploading it as sometimes one crafter's undecided creation is another crafter's joy! LOL!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Star Prints
Ink: Lemon Tart/True Black
Cardstock: True Black/Stamper's Select White/Lemon Tart/Lemon Tart 2008 Bitty Star Basics
Other: Nestabilities/Adhesive Gems/Paper Piercer/Fine Black Pen


OK, I'm keeping it short and sweet today! Obviously I'd love it if you could join in with our challenge and share the inspiration! For now though, I'm back off to my crafty corner to tidy a little and then craft some more!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

9 comments:

Liz said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! I think you did fabulous on it. The color combo is great :)

Taheerah said...

I can see why you said this card is out of your comfort zone Aimes, not your usual style! It's come out so well though - the colour scheme is so fresh and fun, and that arrow is just fab! Great faux-stitching too - you had me fooled!!

Ann said...

Oooh, this card is fab, Aimes! I love that color combo--very fresh!

Brandi said...

Very striking and cool card! :)

Karen said...

Great graphic card! Love that arrow pointing to yet another PTI stamp set on my wish list!! :>

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...tons!

Maureen said...

love the star and the faux stitching!! You really fooled me!! Enjoy your last few days of holidays :) Happy New Year!

Alison said...

Fabulous, my friend! That faux stitching had me fooled -it looks great! That colour combo would be way out of my comfort zone too, but you've made such a beautiful card. Talk about fresh, this is just like a lemon sorbet after a rich dinner!

Alison, x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Strikingly beautiful! I jump out of my comfort zone every so often, too! :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.