Friday 3 January 2014

Pictures speak louder than words...

You hold the key to my heart
Hey!

Well I'm back for day two of the sneaky peeks of the Clearly Besotted Stamps' January release. Remember: All new products will be released on January 6th at 10pm GMT.

Today I'm featuring the adorable set, Key to my Heart. I'm really quite smitten with this set! For today's card I did a little selective inking and let the images of the set do the talkin'. :) Apologies that yet again I've got a little black and gold number for you. I promise that tomorrow's creation features neither black nor gold LOL!

tips and tricks
  • Using images instead of words works not only for this stamp set. See what you've got in your stash and experiment!
  • I had to mask a larger sentiment stamp to selectively ink the words I needed. I find that washi tape is brilliant to use for this: simply stick tape over the sections of a stamp you don't want to ink up and remove them after inking. I stole this tip from Jennifer McGuire, here. :)
Be sure to stop by Stephanie's blog if you haven't already, there's much more to see including links to the rest of the Design Team's wonderful creations.

Right, I'm off for a fuddle today (a local term for a gathering of friends who each bring something yummy to eat). I'm not short of treats to take after Christmas and I'm hungry already LOL!

Signature2
Products Used
Preview products will be added once available for purchase.



12 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful set and a very stylish card Aimes...love it !
xx

Lynn said...

Perfection...the gold and black is stunning together!

Cindy Lovell said...

Love how you used these Stamps! Awesome card!!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Aimes, I love the black and gold together and what a great idea too xx

~amy~ said...

perfection.

Unknown said...

so cute! i love the visual. awesome design

cm said...

What a wonderful showcase of the new CB release - and the black/gold is a combination I'll never tire of seeing! Bring it on!! Thanks for sharing; enjoy your 'fuddle'!
c

Caryn said...

Love this Aimes - I'm so taken with gold at the moment but it's a pain to photograph - as I found out today after about 100 takes of ONE card!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card Aimes and loving this colour combo too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Barb Ghig said...

Perfect with gold embossing, Aimes...Love this pretty card!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great CAS card, Amy!

Taheerah said...

Awesome card Aimes! Love the black and gold again - I think this colour combo is going to be around for a while - certainly hope so anyway! Love the images in place of words, so awesome!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.