Saturday 5 March 2016

Hooray! It's release day!

Hooray
Hey!

I'm back today with my final card of the sneak peeks of the Clearly Besotted release. All of the fabulous new goodies showcased over the past few days are available to purchase from 10pm GMT tonight!

Today's card features the adorable Best Easter stamp set which follows on from the theme of those cutie patootie balloon animals from Best Birthday and Best Christmas. I wanted to use this set to show you that it's not only for Easter by pairing it with the Shaker Shape Hooray Circle die (which is currently half price for a limited time only!) to create a fun shaker card full of gorgeous sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Cards. :)

Hooray close up

I paired these Clearly Besotted goodies with First Edition's brand-new Pick 'n' Mix 6x6 paper pad. I'm having lots of fun with patterned paper at the moment and I love the embossed and foil effects included in this collection. This range is available at the end of the month I believe - I got my mitts on it early through the day job. ;)

Hooray chick

I added a touch more dimension to my paper-pieced balloon cutie by using alcohol makers to add a touch of shading and a fine-line black pen and white gel pen to highlight his features. The addition of twine means you don't have to worry about fussy-cutting a stamped balloon string. Bonus!

Want to see the full reveal of the CB release and make your shopping list? Then pop across to Stephanie! You'll also find links the rest of the Design Team sharing their final project today too. It's the perfect place to visit to find some mojo-boosting inspiration!

Right, it's time for me to rest. We had some snow yesterday and I managed to slip on my walk to the office, fall over in spectacular style, twist my ankle and fall on my arm! Yeouch! Mother's Day weekend has had to be rearranged as I can't really walk but I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and have a fabulous time being spoilt or appreciating the mums if you're celebrating Mother's Day. :)

Signature2

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love your fun card. Karen x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.